Location: Judy Creek
Located at our Judy Creek Production facility between Whitecourt and Swan Hills, reporting to the Production Operations Lead, the successful candidate will provide administrative support to a variety of functions within the conventional operations in the Swan Hills area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safety and environmental reporting and tracking;
- ERCB and various governmental reporting;
- Administrative support for surface and subsurface engineering;
- Assist production accountants to ensure accurate volume reporting using the Avocet software;
- In EAM, asset management software, update the status of work orders, preventative maintenance schedules and asset information;Arrange meetings, prepare meeting minutes and presentation materials;
- Maintain filing system
- Process invoices to ensure prompt payment of vendors;
- Create reports, presentations and prepare documents for monthly meetings;
- General office administration and other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in an administrative function, preferably in Oil & Gas and is a team player who is well organized, energetic and adaptable to changing priorities. In addition is proactive, able to work with a high level of independence in a fast paced and challenging environment and demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Essential to this position are advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Basic accounting skills would be an asset.
Pengrowth offers a rewarding work environment, competitive compensation, a performance based bonus plan, long term incentive program and a generous matched savings plan
We thank applicants for their interest in Pengrowth; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.