In this Calgary based position, we are looking to add a new member to our team in the capacity of Chief Inspector.
- Ensuring that the content of the Integrity Management System (IMS) complies with provincial acts, regulations, standards, company specifications and industry best practices
- Ensuring that all in-service inspection activities are being carried out in accordance with the requirements of the IMS
- Ensuring that all repairs, and/or alterations are being executed in accordance with the requirements of the IMS
- Reviewing and approving any changes to the IMS
- Acting as the primary liaison between Pengrowth and ABSA, BCSA and TSASK
- Conducting periodic program compliance audits
- Providing integrity support to Facilities Engineering and other groups
This opportunity will need an experienced Oil & Gas professional to oversee our inspection programs for our operations. Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently are critical for this role as you will interact with many disciplines in other locations.
A self-starter and safety minded individual would fit well in Pengrowth culture and this role.
- 10+ years’ experience in pressure equipment integrity in Thermal and Conventional Oil & Gas
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Metallurgical, Materials, Welding, Chemical, or Process Engineering or Technical Diploma from a two year program in Mechanical, Metallurgical, Materials, Chemical Engineering or Welding Technology
- An ABSA In-service Pressure Vessel Inspector (IPVI) Certificate of Competency or an ABSA In-service Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspector (IBPVI) Certificate of Competency
- API 510 or National Board certification
- API 570 or API 653 certification would be an asset
- Knowledgeable in inspection data management systems
- Previous experience as a Chief Inspector would be an asset
Pengrowth offers a rewarding work environment, competitive total rewards and a flexible benefit plan.