Location: Olds, Alberta
Reporting to the Chief Power Engineer, Olds Gas Plant, this position will provide general administrative support for the Olds Gas Plant and Western Slopes field organizations. Periodic travel between locations will be required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for all visitors to the Olds Gas Plant
- Recording and filing all records related to Safety, Operations and Maintenance groups
- Directing incoming phone calls and maintaining location contact lists
- Maintaining vehicle mileage submissions on behalf of employees
- Assisting in staff and safety meeting scheduling and organization, and ensuring meeting minutes are recorded and distributed
- Managing office supply inventory
- Assisting with production logistics, asset management, invoice coding, PO reports, accruals, and other duties as assigned
- Organizing social, charity and public relations events
- Tracking and scheduling all safety training, including Pengrowth’s Core Safety Training requirements, Power Engineering certifications, and site-specific training to ensure all tickets are recorded and kept current
- Liaising with the Health & Safety team and employees to ensure all safety training is complete and tracked, and all reports are entered in the appropriate database
- Traveling between the Olds Gas Plant and Western Slopes areas to support multiple field office requirements
- Grade 12 High School Diploma
- Minimum five years’ administrative experience
- Oil and gas industry experience would be considered an asset
- Basic accounting skills would be considered an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills are required
- Valid class 5 Alberta driver’s license (or equivalent)
The ideal candidate is a well-organized, proactive and customer service-oriented team player who is adaptable to multiple and changing priorities. This person demonstrates exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and is able to develop strong working relationships with all levels of an organization. This role requires the ability to carry office supply loads of varying weights and to work on a computer for long periods of time.
Pengrowth offers a rewarding work environment, competitive compensation, a performance based bonus plan, and a long term incentive plan.
We thank applicants for their interest in Pengrowth; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.