Location: Judy Creek (Whitecourt/Swan Hills, AB)
Reporting to the Foreman, Operations, Pengrowth Energy Corporation is looking for a results-oriented person for the position of Plant Operator to work in the Whitecourt/Swan Hills area of north-central Alberta.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring process conditions
- Adjusting process variables to suit changing conditions
- Performing minor maintenance
- Following all safety procedures and maintain good housekeeping standards
- Wearing a Scott Air Pak is required.
- Driving in poor road conditions in all weather conditions, including gravel roads, is required.
- A valid driver’s license and clean record are required.
- Shift work is required (12 hour shifts).
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of plant operating experience.
- Valid Technologist Diploma and/or a Production Field Operations Certificate would be considered an asset.
The ideal candidate is a team player who demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as effective analytical and problem-solving skills. This role requires a physically fit candidate who is able to perform work in all types of weather.
Pengrowth offers a rewarding work environment, competitive compensation, a performance based bonus plan, and a long term incentive plan.
We thank applicants for their interest in Pengrowth; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.