Senior Infrastructure Analyst
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Pengrowth requires an enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individual to join our Information Services team as a Senior Infrastructure Analyst. Reporting to the Team Lead, IT Operations, this position is responsible for enhancing and supporting Pengrowth’s core infrastructure and services. This well-rounded individual will be experienced across a wide range of infrastructure technologies, and will excel as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, configuration, troubleshooting, optimization, and failover architecture of Citrix infrastructures
- Configuration and administration of Windows server and Intel-based server hardware
- Administering, troubleshooting, and configuring Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, and DHCP
- Configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting SCCM environments
- Understanding and supporting application licensing using FlexLM license models
- Maintaining and configuring SSL Certificates, GPOs and GPPs
- Advanced troubleshooting of business software applications, including the capability to assist with Service Desk escalations
- Collaborating with technical and business stakeholders to determine infrastructure requirements, alternatives, and solutions
- Planning and executing infrastructure changes, upgrades, and small projects; effectively managing priorities, schedules, and stakeholder expectations
- Collaborating, and maintaining relationships with client groups and technology teams
- Occasionally working during scheduled patching and change windows
- 8+ years of experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Post-secondary degree, diploma, or relevant certification in Information Systems
- Significant experience with ADFS integrations
- Expertise with Citrix environment design, configuration, and support
- 8+ years of experience with Intel-based server hardware
- Experience with Disaster Recovery scenarios and technologies
- Familiarity with SOX controls and reporting
- Basic knowledge of F5 BIG-IP hardware load balancers
- Experience managing an Enterprise Trend Micro or similar antivirus deployment
- SCCM packaging experience
- Skills with basic scripting (vbscript; Powershell)
- Strong understanding of integration with Pengrowth’s core infrastructure technologies such as Exchange, VMware, Citrix, CommVault, Solaris/UNIX, and Oracle
- Experience applying ITIL procedures (Change Management, Problem Management, and Incident Management) including ensuring audit compliance.
- Understanding of Infrastructure security principals and governance
The ideal candidate is an experienced, well-organized team player who also works well independently with limited direction. This person possesses effective project management, analytical and problem solving skills, and is able to develop strong working relationships with all levels of an organization. Demonstration of exceptional interpersonal and communication skills is required as this role requires the ability to produce clear and concise documentation, and to explain complex technical concepts to both technical and business stakeholders.
Pengrowth offers a rewarding work environment, competitive compensation, a performance based bonus plan, and a long term incentive plan.
We thank applicants for their interest in Pengrowth; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.