Surface Land Administrator
Reporting to the Manager, Surface Land, the Surface Land Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of Surface Land administration, as well as provide support to other departments as necessary. The successful candidate will strive to ensure the efficiency and quality of service expected by Pengrowth management is met, while fostering a co-operative, team driven work environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Set up, maintain and ensure the integrity of surface land files
- Tend to issuing and requesting third-party agreements.
- Generate and review obligations, expiry and rentals calendars.
- Pay initial considerations, rentals, and fees and handle 5 year rental review notices.
- Code surface lease acquisition and rental invoices for payment.
- Liaise with various regulatory bodies, Pengrowth staff, and stakeholders to ensure that all concerns are addressed and needs are met.
- Work with fellow administrators to ensure new systems and processes harmonize with those that exist wherever possible and encourage/facilitate continuous improvement of all systems and processes. Assist co-workers as necessary to balance departmental work-loads.
- Provide support to surface landmen and fellow administrators.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a recognized diploma in land administration or equivalent education and minimum 3-5 years of experience. As well:
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Able to organize and set priorities, handling multiple tasks in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Works well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Works well independently and as part of a team, managing the workload with minimum direction.
- Analytical– demonstrates ability to effectively problem solve, and pays attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates sound judgment.
- Relates well with people at all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a strong client relations/landowner service focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of ATS Landman and Geovista or Accumap, LSAS and SPIN
Pengrowth offers a rewarding work environment, competitive compensation, a performance based bonus plan, long term incentive program and a generous matched savings plan.
We thank applicants for their interest in Pengrowth; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.